Monday, June 18, 2007

interview



The making marriage work course is come to the end and I glad that I get the certificate. I graduated! haha..

After a very long break after I finished my studies, I went for my every first time interview.

Actually, I’m late for interview. The way the company interview people is quite fun. The boss interviews a few people at one time and it was like group discussion.

I did not answer well the question given by him. He asked me to define attitude and what can consider a good team work. I’m not interest to answer his question and I don’t know what I’m talk about. The last question was he requested me to ask him a question. Well, I make him talks a lot and it is seems like a one to one interview. haha…

At first, he is going not to hire person like me who cannot answer well his question. After that, he told me that I’m made him changed the decision and he is impressed by me. He is keep saying I’m impressed him. (LOL.. I really did not doing anything) When the interview is about ended, he tell the story about company and that time I thinking that whether I should go for the second interview or not.

So, after your performance impressed the employer then the second thing is what your employer can do to impress you. After interview session is ended, he asked me to stay back for few minute because he is schedule the second interview for me. He asked me to repeat what he said in the last moment. (Erm.. while he is speaking and I’m thinking about whether I matched the job or not.) Even I know what he said but I don’t remember it. Then, I ask him another question to escape from it (haha.. I make it. :p)

Before I left, he request me to turn out for the second interview. Ok, I’m thinking now.. What the boss reacted does make me happy and I can’t wait to share with you. haha…. Thanks God for all this! Well, my decision will always put Him in my priority. He will give me the best answer.

No comments: