Tuesday, June 12, 2007

i'm silent because i'm upset

Girls tend to be silent when they are upset. How true it is? At least, it is apply on me. In the course of making marriage work, when my pastor said so and I’m surprising because I never realize that it does applied on me.

When I sad, I’ll not speak anything and my mind is wonder around. But, when I too tired and I also will be like that.

I’m emotionally shutdown during my secondary school because I did not meet an expectation that my mother and teacher have on me. Then, I started to felt discouragement and disappointment. Sooner, I’m numb my ability to feel and I don’t love anyone.

I seldom talks to my parents. The conservation always started and ends with scolding by them. I trained to be emotionally shutdown to them so whatever they talk to me and I’ll not respond to them.

Thing begins to changed when I have group of my friends with intention to melt an iceberg that is inside of me. They are important people to me because they make me changed a bit.

The tremendously changes is take place in my life after I have invited Jesus as my personal savior. I start to open up to the people around me and I start to love people. I have improved the relationship with my family members. I learn to love the people no matter how they treat me. Even something discouragement and disappointment do happen on me and I chose to overcome it because I know Jesus will always behind to watch over me.

No comments: