Sunday, June 24, 2007

put God first in everything you do

Throughout the whole week, I need to make a lot of decision that will determine my future.

Whenever I need to make decision, I like to ask people who really can guide me. Well, the problem still remains unresolved. Now, I finally find out the best way to make the decision. The solution is I submit myself to God.

Immediately right after my daily devotion, I get the answer for the decision that I should make. God is amazing! Once again, God prove again that I should fully dependent on Him instead of people. People around you can only provide suggestion because you are the one who run your life.

I have learned that put God first in every decision you need make. He definitely will answer your prayer. This is the very first time that I taste the feeling of firm after I make decision because I have faith on Him.

The choice you make will determine where you will stand tomorrow. My choice is set my eye focus on God. He is so real in my life!

No comments: